Counselling can help and support those in emotional distress. You may be :
• Feeling stuck in a way of life that brings little joy
• Wanting to change your life and, perhaps, the way you think about and relate to others
• Finding yourself repeating unhelpful and destructive patterns
• Feeling so overwhelmed with anxiety that it is preventing you from living life to the full
• Suffering with an eating disorder, health anxiety or panic attacks
• Experiencing a bereavement or loss and wondering how to cope
* Feeling so stressed that you wonder which way to turn
• Having difficulties in your important relationships
• Feeling stuck and unfilled in your work, or struggling with relationships at work
* Have suffered a traumatic experience which is preventing you from flourishing
• Wanting to find a way out of depression
If any of these circumstances or feelings resonate with you, or something is going wrong in your life and perhaps you may find be finding it difficult to cope on your own, psychotherapy and counselling can be helpful.
I provide a confidential and safe place in which to consider and explore the difficulties you may be experiencing - to make sense of what is happening to you and to help you understand what is causing them.
Exploring your experiences can help you gain more control, and develop a deeper and richer understanding of the way in which you relate to others and to yourself.
Counselling and Psychotherapy can open up the potential to change and, as a result, help you lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life.