Accredited Psychotherapist offering counselling and Psychotherapy in the Bournemouth & Poole area & online
I offer a safe and confidential environment in which to explore and understand your feelings and life experiences.
Reasons why you may be considering counselling or psychotherapy:
• Feeling stuck in a way of life that brings little joy
• Wanting to change your life and, perhaps, the way you think about and relate to others
• Finding yourself repeating unhelpful and destructive patterns
• Feeling so overwhelmed with anxiety that it is preventing you from living life to the full
• Suffering with an eating disorder, health anxiety or panic attacks
• Experiencing a bereavement or loss and wondering how to cope
* Feeling so stressed that you wonder which way to turn
• Having difficulties in your important relationships
• Feeling stuck and unfilled in your work, or struggling with relationships at work
* Have suffered a traumatic experience which is preventing you from flourishing
I provide a respectful and non judgemental safe place to consider together the origins of the difficulties and suffering and to make sense of them. Exploring your experiences can help you gain more control, and develop a deeper and richer understanding of the way in which you relate to others and to yourself.
Counselling and Psychotherapy can open up the potential to change and, as a result, help you lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life.