I specialise in working with 18 to 30 year olds and the development from adolescence to young adulthood.
You could be a university or college student, or a member of the trades professions, a business professional, self employed, or running your own business, or struggling to find employment or someone not knowing what you wish to be or what to do next. Whoever you are, you are reading this as you are probably struggling with your mental health or you might be a parent who is worried about their adult child and is interested in helping them to find a therapist.
Seeking help with your psychological health is a serious and significant undertaking.
* you may be struggling with leaving home or fearful of becoming independent and all that that means
* you could be unsure of your sexuality and or identity
* you could be finding it difficult to enter into an adult sexual relationship
* you could be struggling with anxiety or depression and this may be affecting your ability to engage in life
* you could be self harming, not understand why and wish to be able to stop
* you could be suffering from an eating disorder
* you may have a feeling of unfulfillment in life
* you may be struggling within your family relationships
I have a limited number of concessionary slots for students. These fill quickly and I sometimes have a waiting list so please enquire about availability on initial enquiry.